The Ten Things I Learned from "Stud Muffins"
10. Searching for hunky men is the best scavenger hunt ever.
9. True friends, like good muffins, rise to the occasion when the heat is on.
8. Being considered even a teeny-tiny, truly insignificant, D-minus list celebrity is a hoot and a half.
7. Models who are beautiful on the outside can be even more beautiful on the inside, which is a refreshing surprise.
6. Testing many muffins is a necessity. So is Lipitor.
5. Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever do business with friends or relatives.
4. Ever. (See #5)
3. Out of s*%@ grows a flower.
2. If you make a wish, you can make it happen.
1. Always apply way too much oil to half-naked models before photo shoots. That way you will need to rub off the excess.
IN THE ONGOING EFFORT BY MICROSOFT TO CONVERT EVERYBODY TO MACS - Windows 10 interrupts a live TV broadcast with an unwanted upgrade (Thanks to Stan Ruth)
22 hours ago